Medical (GP) appointments
- Standard consultations last 15 minutes.
- Long consultations (30 minutes) are advisable for complex/multiple issues, GP Management Plans, and Mental Health Treatment Plans.
- Payment in full is requested at the time of consultation (including Work Cover). Medicare Easyclaim is available to process Medicare rebates at the time of payment.
- Health Practitioners reserve the right to charge a fee of $30 - $60 for non-attendance or late cancellation. Late cancellation is defined as providing less than 4 business hours notice for Medical Services, and less than 24 hours notice for Psychology/Allied Health Services.
Medical Fee Schedule
General Medical Services (GMS)
Usual Out Of Pocket Cost
|Standard Consultation (up to 15 min)||
|Long Consultation (up to 30 min)||
NB: Consultation times commence when patients are called / patient files are opened. Consultations conclude after the completion of patient notes.
Pensioners, Health Care Card holders, and Children under 16
Standard consultations, Care Plans, Mental Health Plans, & Health Assessments are Bulk Billed, allowing the vast majority of care to be provided at no out of pocket cost for such patients. Other services (including long consultations and Advanced Medical Services) are not routinely bulk billed / discounted. In order to minimise / eliminate out of pocket costs, please plan consultations accordingly.
DVA patients are bulk billed for all DVA eligible services.
TAC, and Work related conditions
The usual clinic fee is payable at the time of consultation. Discounts are not applicable.
Services without a Medicare rebate
Medicare rebates are not available in some circumstances including: where no in-person consultation occurs, insurance matters, and employment / commercial matters. A time based fee is charged for these services.
Advanced Medical Services (AMS)
Some services provided at ERC require a higher level of training, ongoing education, skill, time, or materials. These are collectively referred to as Advanced Medical Services. Fees will vary depending on the nature of the service, and generally no discount is applicable. Please ask your doctor / reception staff for further information. Advanced Medical Services include:
- Wound care and suturing
- Fracture management
- Medical Acupuncture
- Minor surgical procedures
- Skin Cancer removal
- Allergy Testing & Spirometry